(January 3, 2013) The new edition of the VFIS newsletter and Employment Practices Update has just been released. Highlights of the newsletter include:
- The Value with VFIS: Industry Involvement
- Fire service Vulnerability Assessment Project
Creating a safety culture in your fire department
- SHRP2 and Highway Safety for Emergency Responders
- New Program: Emergency Services UTV / ATV Safety Program
- Visit VFISHRHELP.com for Employment Practices Liability resources.
- Employee dishonesty in emergency service organizations
- Understanding the risks of vehicle conversions and overweight vehicles
- And much more!
- The Employment Practices Update addresses retaliation and wrongful termination.
Find the 2012 Winter newsletter and Employment Practices Update here.