(October 28, 2013) A new Fire Service-Based EMS Electronic Tool Kit is now available. The goal is to provide fire service managers and firefighter union officials with the latest information on fire service-based emergency medical services. This resource is provided as a cooperative effort between the International Association of Fire Chiefs, the International Association of Fire Fighters and the Metropolitan Fire Chiefs Association.
The electronic Tool Kit information is provided through various electronic links as well as links to other resources, including websites and videos.
- What Enhanced Revenue Really Means.
- Pathway Management.
- Prehospital 9-1-1 Emergency Medical Response — The Role of the United States Fire Service in Delivery and Coordination.
- Emergency Medical Services: A Guidebook for Fire-Based Systems.
- AMR Notice.
•Benefits of Multi-Role Firefighters.
- Fire Service EMS Website.
- Video – National Medical Report.
Access the links and download resources here.