VFIS Risk Control
VFIS Risk Control continues to be a leading authority in safety, risk control and risk management for the emergency services industry. Since 1982, VFIS Risk Control Services has proven to be a valuable resource for thousands of emergency service organizations. As technology changes, so do your risks. That's why our risk control philosophy has been to provide realistic, current solutions for the reduction or elimination of hazards and loss-producing conditions.
In 2012, our field service team members:
- Visited 814 VFIS clients.
- Assessed loss exposures and controls in place for more than 4,546 lines of coverage.
- Identified and provided risk management advice and guidance on 2,184 areas where clients could improve the control measures they have in place.
- Completed building valuations on 1,112 properties.
- Achieved a customer satisfaction rating of 10 (on a scale of 1 - 10) on 56% of the client visits and an 8 or greater on 98% of visits.
Any emergency service organization, large or small, must identify loss exposures or evaluate existing controls and can benefit from VFIS Risk Control Services. Working closely with VFIS Education and Training Services, we can provide you with the direction and support needed to address a wide array of issues and problems.
Products and Services Available:
- Employment Practices Liability resources at www.VFISHRHelp.com. Users also have access to the Best Practice Help Line for consultation via telephone on how to manage employee relations and address workplace incidents and concerns. For registration information, visit here.
- Sample "Best Practices" Guidelines (Communiques)
- Employment Practices & Management Liability Best Practices and Assessments
- Mutual Aid by VFIS Self-Evaluation Booklet
- Technical assistance in interpreting and applying codes/standards and regulations
- Building Replacement Cost Estimates
- On-site* hazard identification risk control surveys
*subject to meeting evaluation criteria