This coverage protects your organization when a person is injured, or a person's property is damaged, as a result of an occurrence that's not automobile-related. You also have protection when claims are made against you because of offenses such as slander or wrongful eviction.
- Coverage for all volunteers (whether or not they are members of your organization) and employees while acting on behalf of your organization.
- "Good Samaritan" liability for your volunteers and employees, should they act on their own to assist someone who needs immediate help.
- Professional health care liability (often called "medical malpractice" liability) coverage for the acts of all employees or volunteers, regardless of their level of medical training or certification.
- Operational pollution liability for incidents arising from training activities, equipment washdowns, or off-premises emergency calls.
- Coverage for bodily injury or property damage arising out of the serving or selling of alcoholic beverages.
- Liability limits not eroded by the cost to defend you against covered claims.