Automobile coverage consists of liability and physical damage coverages. Automobile liability coverage protects your organization when a person is injured or a person's property is damaged as a result of an occurrence that's automobile-related. When emergency vehicles are covered for physical damage coverage on an agreed value basis, you choose the agreed value for each vehicle.
- If you commandeered a vehicle for an emergency situation, coverage is provided as follows:
- primary liability coverage, and
- primary physical damage on an actual cash value basis.
- Incurred towing and labor expenses not to exceed 200 miles of disablement.
- Additional 25% of the loss to cover the costs you incur in bringing the repaired or replaced parts into compliance with the latest safety standards.
- Your employees or volunteers are automatically protected, when using their own vehicles on behalf of the insured organization at the time of an accident as follows:
- excess liability coverage is provided over their own personal auto liability coverage limit, and
- reimbursement of their personal auto physical damage deductible, or, if no personal auto physical damage coverage, will pay up to the actual cash value of their vehicle.
- Deductible Waiver applies for covered losses under multiple VFIS policies.
- Recertification included in claims settlement.