Employment Practices Liability Resources available at VFISHRHelp.com
It’s important to keep up with the latest on employment law liability issues. But with the rest of your workload, it’s tough to find the time to read journals, consult regularly with employment law experts, and maintain extensive files of cases and decisions.
To make your task easier, we have partnered with My Community Workplace to bring our insureds a new benefit at www.VFISHRHelp.com. This website offers the following tools to you:
- Web-based EPL training that tracks employees’ progress and completion
- Tools to evaluate your current HR policies
- Articles highlighting relevant workplace issues
- Checklists to discover areas of exposure
- Lawsuit and court decision summaries
- Free model HR policies and forms for download
- An extensive, searchable database of past articles
- Updates on related current events and trends
Our new partner can help you create a safe and productive workplace. It covers hot topics such as preventing discrimination, business ethics, and leave policies. You’ll discover that using this free service can save you time and money. When a new issue arises, you’ll know about it.
Users also have access to the EPL Help Line for HR consultation via telephone on how to effectively manage employee relations and address day-to-day workplace incidents and concerns. The Help Line does not provide legal advice, but rather best practice human resources information. The Help Line also does not replace the advice of an attorney licensed to practice law in the client’s state.
We encourage you to identify the right person within your organization to register and sign up now at www.VFISHRhelp.com.
- Click the Not Yet Registered button
- VFIS clients enter GlatVFIS as you passcode
- Fill in you user information
- Create your own username and password
- Accept the User Agreement and complete registration
Use this flyer to promote www.VFISHRHelp.com